A simple spell to bring what you want towards you, be it a job, financial stability, a person, etc.
- A tarot deck
- Paper and pen
- Optional: incense
Step one: Take your tarot deck and find your significator, and a few cards that describe what you want to attract to you. I wanted to attract a new job, so I chose my significator, The Sun, and the Ace of Pentacles, to symbolize new growth (The Sun) through a new opportunity (Ace).
Step two: Write what you want on your paper, focusing intently on your desires. Visualize your wants flowing from the pen into the ink, soaking the page with your intent. Put it away in a safe place once finished.
Step three: Light the match (in a safe place) and focus on the tarot cards you’ve chosen.
Chant these words:
As I burn this matchstick,
and as my cards decree
Make it that what I desire
Makes its way to me.
If you have incense, light the incense and let the smoke symbolize the start of something new, while you leave the old (physical incense) behind. If not, simply put out the match safely and do the same with its smoke.
Thought I’d do a little magickal instruction rather than just keep posting loads of spells. Do you cast a circle when you spellcraft?
The purpose for casting a circle is to create a magickal space that is sacred and protected for your spells and rituals. Not all traditions cast a circle, and I would consider it an option for spellcasting rather than a requirement. Though the specifics can vary from coven to coven, this is the general approach for casting a circle.
I use a fuck ton of water in my craft and almost every spell that I cast has got some sort of water involved in it. Here’s just a few of the kinds I use.
- Sea Water - I use it for literally everything, cleansing, banishing etc.
- Rain Water - This kind of depends on what you associate with rain. I use this mostly for creativity/inspiration sort of things.
- Storm Water - Strength or when used in curses is good for chaos and ‘stormy’ times.
- Puddle Water - I personally use this in curses when I want the target to feel stagnate, trapped at a certain point in their life.
- Water from a Storm Drain - For curses, I use this when I want my target to feel self-loathing, low and disgusted with themselves.
- Water from a Flower Vase - I usually only use this when the flowers in the vase are in full bloom (or as much as they can be) for ‘nourishing’ a situation and helping it grow.
- Tears - Very strong, they can be used for a lot of things. Even positive.
- River Water- Can help stimulate change.
- Lake Water - Even though I have a lake very close to my house, admittedly, I don’t use it too often. But it can be used as a substitute for sea water.
Benadryl, when taken in high volume, causes hallucinations so vivid they are indistinguishable from reality. - weird, interesting & funny facts
SIGNAL BOOST the hallucinations of benadryl are known to take every fear and of yours and put it into a hallucination like monsters forming from objects, objects trying to grab you, some people have experienced suicide situations (like thinking a beloved one committed suicide), pretty much anything the far deep back of your mind is scared
THERE IS NO PLEASANT HIGH OFF OF BENADRYL and from personal experience I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Do not try it because its a cheap high, its a terrifying high. I don’t support any form of drug use but I know I can’t stop people so please just be safe!!!
so basically benadryl at high valume is a boggart?
I HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS FROM TAKING 2 WHEN I WAS USED TO TAKING 1 SIGNAL BOOST THIS
Just don’t do this kids. And adults. Thanks.
Medicine boggarts. Stay safe from them.
Rebloging to signal boost this…both in case anyone considers deliberately trying to get high off these or just to let people know to be careful of how many they take of these in general
Do not do it
You will wind up like those dudes in The Dark Knight who think buying drugs from a man in a Scarecrow mask is a good idea O.O;
Um…I can verify that an OD of benadryl can cause hallucinations. When I was 6, the pharmacy screwed up and gave me twice the dose I should have. I ended up with some weird hallucinations including an elephant in our hallway, my cousins being lost, a scary grandfather clock in my bedroom, me playing with a kid who apparently was dead, and there being marbles on my pillow.
Protection and Warding
- War Water
- Ward Water
- Home Protection Spell
- Home Protection Spell #2
- Herbal Protection Bath
- Protection Bottle Spell
- Protection Charm
- Protection Charm #2
- Earth Protection Ward
- A Ward of Protection
- Witch Bottle for Protection
- Witch Bottle for Protection #2
- Full Moon Protection Spell for Jewelry
- Fiery Wall of Protection Powder
- A Spell for Safe Flight
- Charm for Safe Travels
- Safe Travel Charm Spell
- Vehicle Protection Powder
- Floral Attrangement Protection
- Moon Infused Protection Water
- Rainbow Protection Bottle
- Protection Sachet
- Stone Wall Protection Spell
- Easy Protection Charm
- House Protection Charm
- Protection Bottle Spell
- Anti-Intruder Charm
- Crab “Alarm” Protection Charm
- Peace and Protection Spell Bottle
- Protection Powder
- Elemental Protection Spell
- Threshold Protection Spell
- Full Moon Protection Charm
- Sea Protection Bottle
- Simple Shrine Spell of Protection
- A Witch’s Jar for Protection
- "Hell Hath No Fury" Protection Powder
- Dragon’s Blood Peace and Protection Charm
- Samhain Protection Spell
- Samhain Protection Amulet
- Winter Weather Protection Charm
- How to Make a Protective Talisman
- Home Protection Spell Bottle
- Enchant an Object for Protection
- Simple Protection Sachet
- Charm of the Beast
- Three Red Leaves Protection Spell
- Simple Hex Ward Against Theft
- "Rhiannon" Protection Spell
- Potent Protective Witch Bottle
- Wreaths for Protection and Happiness
- Door Blessing Spell
- Patronus Ward
- Peacock Key Ward
- Protection Spell: “My Blood is Armor”
- Property Protection Spell
- Wall of Fire Property & House Protection Spell
- Protection Blend (for jars/bottles/pouches/incense)
- Wearable Protection Charm (enchant jewelry piece)
- Basic Warding Jar
- Protection Bouquet Spell
- Knitting Spell (For Protection)
- Sea Witch’s Charm Bag for Warding
These should help! Thanks to @natural-magics